Business Setup in Free Zone
BENEFITS OF FREEZONE COMPANY FORMATION IN UAE
- 100% tax exemption on personal or corporate income or gains
- 100% ownership for investors regardless of their nationality and domicile
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No capital required
- Exclusion from all import and export duties
- Exemption from corporate tax for 15 years, with an additional renewal option for 15 years
GET YOUR BUSINESS SETUP IN DUBAI FREE ZONE
Free zones across Dubai & the UAE have made it easy to start your own business with many perks. Based on your requirements, you can choose from more than 50 free zones in the UAE. Being a foreign investor, having your business set up in Dubai Free zone could be the most lucrative option for you.
There's a lot you need to know for the successful implementation of your business idea. While these free zones offer you a dynamic environment and endless great opportunities, choosing one from the many free zones in UAE becomes quite a task. At Future Vision, we guide you towards the best choices based on your business type, requirements, and expectations.
Introduced to encourage foreign investments, free zones across the UAE have lifted various import-export duties, mainland taxes, and employment restrictions. All these will change your view of conducting business in Dubai, UAE.
Knowing the nitty-gritty of UAE will prove to be useful as having intensive information on where you need to set up your business is critical. There are numerous areas wherein one can decide to arrange a business thus having an obvious thought and a diagram about the specific area wherein you intend to set up a business is another significant factor.
BENEFITS BUSINESS SETUP IN A FREE ZONE IN THE UAE
Conducting business in a foreign country could be daunting as you may not be aware of rules and regulations abiding by business operations. Free zones across the different Emirates make everything more effortless than ever.
• 100% foreign ownership of the business entity
• Exemptions or benefits on personal, corporate, and income taxes.
• No employment restrictions
• 100% repatriation of profits and capital
• World-class infrastructure for industrial and commercial purposes.
• Simple export and import policies; no trade barriers.
• Easy UAE residence visa for people in business and their families.
STEPS FOR COMPANY FORMATION IN DUBAI FREE ZONES
To complete the process of company incorporation in Dubai free zones, we suggest you plan things well. A planned procedure would take around 1 to 4 weeks for completion. When shortened, there are three significant steps: getting your trade license, obtaining your UAE residence visa, and opening a corporate bank account. The steps are explained below:
1. CHOOSE BUSINESS ACTIVITY AND LICENSE TYPE FOR YOUR FREE ZONE COMPANY
Every free zone has a different set of rules for activities that you can have in one license. However, no commercial activities can be mixed with service activities into a standard license as per the general rule.
2. SELECT A FREE ZONE FOR YOUR COMPANY IN THE UAE
Each free zone has a list of activities that can be performed specifically in its area. Visa quotas and facilities offered also vary for different free zones. Choosing the best free zone in UAE would require you to seek help from us.
3. SELECT A CORPORATE STRUCTURE FOR YOUR FREE ZONE COMPANY
You can select from several corporate structures: a Subsidiary Company with corporate shareholders, a new company with individual shareholders, a joint venture with both individual and corporate shareholders, or a branch of a local or foreign company. Some activities are restricted only to branch companies; you should therefore check before proceeding any further.
4. DECIDE A TRADE NAME AND PREPARE DOCUMENTS
You need to decide on a name for your company and prepare documents according to your chosen free zone. You would be required to submit three name proposals in order of preference along with required documents, including passport, visa, NOC, EID, professional CV, and proof of residential address to the free zone authority. If your Free zone company is a branch company, you must also submit a few additional documents.
5. APPLICATION FOR INITIAL APPROVAL
You need to get approval for the chosen business activity, company name, and corporate structure.
6. DOCUMENTATION FOR COMPANY FORMATION
Further, you will be required to meet the free zone representative or provide notarized documents and power of attorney. Passports of the shareholders will be verified, and you would have to sign the Board Resolution, AOA, and specimen signature form.
7. PREPARE YOUR WORKSPACE
Before you move over to the final stage, you need to find a commercial property for your company within the free zone. Sign your tenancy contract and other documents and submit the same to the Free zone authority so the license can be issued based on those details. You may need some additional documents to complete the procedure.
8. COLLECT THE BUSINESS LICENSE
Once you sign all documents, get approvals and make payments, your trade license and other corporate documents will be released.
WE CAN SHARE YOUR BURDEN
To set up a business in a new place can be a daunting task. Although Dubai free zone company setup is considerably easy, it may be difficult for you to complete these procedures all by yourself. However, as long as you have us by your side, you don't need to worry. At Future Vision, we come up with the best solutions and services for you.
We understand the importance of this business setup and make sure that all necessary details are shared. Along with that, while you may be a foreign investor in Dubai, we try our best to keep you from juggling amid any confusions.
MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS
Our services are based on a transparent process and straightforward suggestions to help you with each step of the incorporation process. Based on your trade license activity, we let you select the best free zone and company name. We guide you through all the paperwork required to help you get your trade license.
WE, WILL, DO IT FOR YOU
From beginning to end, we help you complete all the procedures involved in incorporation. While doing it alone may seem complicated and time-consuming, you don't have to do it yourself. With our detailed services, we simplify and manage everything on your behalf.
SOLUTIONS BASED ON DEEPER UNDERSTANDING
Every business is different and needs different solutions. We give enough time to understand your requirements and expectations before starting the actual work. You can ask us questions and get a clear idea of how things work.
FREE ZONE AREAS IN THE UAE
The UAE has set new global corporate standards with world-class business facilities. While entrepreneurs from all over the world endeavor to have a company in the UAE, the various free zones situated across the seven emirates offer great opportunities. Since the choice of free zones determines the business setup cost, you must take some time to know them.
- Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Dubai World Central (DWC / Dubai South)
- Dubai World Trade Centre Free Zone
- Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Abu Dhabi Ports Company Free Zone (ADPC)
- Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones (Zones Corp)
- Abu Dhabi Global Markets Free Zone (ADGMFZ)
- Masdar City Free Zone
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF)
- Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park (SRTI) Free Zone
- The U.S.A. Regional Trade Centre (USARTC) Free Zone
- Hamriyah Free Zone
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone
- Ajman Free Zone
- Ajman Media City
- Fujairah Free Zone
- Creative City