BENEFITS OF PRO SERVICES FOR YOUR COMPANY
There’s a lot of hassle possible to be involved in getting PRO approvals and paperwork’s particularly if you don’t know the proper steps and procedures. Relying on PRO service in Dubai can save you lot of time. You can get extra time to concentrate on your business rather than queuing up in front of government departments.
Outsourcing PRO services can save you more money than doing it by yourself. It will help you reduce the cost of document processing and clearing. This also eliminates the need for in house administrative and PRO department in your company.
PRO services can give you smooth function of your documents for approvals or any other purposes. They handle everything including picking up the documents and delivering after clearing them from PRO. You will not need to get involved in any of the procedure.
You may not be specialized to respond, coordinate and company adequately with the changing laws and business policies of the host country. This lack of function not only damages the output of the company but leaves it vulnerable delays and fines. PRO services are dedicated professionals who structure the workflow in the right order and respond efficiently for every notification.
PRO services are mostly transparent in their procedures. They provide all receipts and copies of government charges and other expenses with supporting bills and thus maintain transparency.
- Approvals from government agencies
- Approval of Trade name
- Court Agreement letter / Notary
- Typing LLC contract (Arabic and English)
- Embassy paperwork
- Civil defense paperwork
- Municipality paperwork
- Labour department paperwork
- Immigration department paperwork
- Economic department paperwork
- Certificate attestation
- Legal translation
- UAE business license services
- Contract clearance
- Visa amendment
- Labour card and immigration card renewal
- Department of Economic Development
- Chamber of Commerce
- Ministry of Labor
- UAE Embassy
- Judicial Courts Authorities
- Immigration & Naturalization Department
- Roads and Transport Authority
- General Department for Residency and Foreigners Affairs