Skip links

Looking to Start a Business in Mainland?

Business Setup in Mainland

Future Vision will explain everything about Dubai Mainland Business Setup in simple terms so you can realize your entrepreneurial goals. We are available to help you quickly complete any necessary paperwork.

Future Vision is pleased to announce that we have hired a full-time PRO (Public Relationship Officer) to handle all public relations and document processing for our designated departments. Also, with our MD's help, we've ensured that all necessary government transactions have been completed and approvals have been granted without delay.

In short, you can rest assured that your business will get off the ground and thrive with our help and that we will meet or exceed your expectations every time.

Advantages of UAE Mainland Business Setup

Process of registration of business in Mainland

  • Pick an Enterprise Activity
Before UAE Mainland Business Setup, you must first choose an economic sector in which to engage. The Department of Economic Development lists thousands of legal ways to conduct business (DED). Business, farming, catering, and making are just a few examples. Businesses on the Mainland can engage in any of the more than 2,000 activities approved by the DED, in contrast to their counterparts in free zones.
  • Find your perfect location
After settling on a line of work, it’s time to pick a base of operations. There are no limitations placed on the placement of businesses within the UAE proper. Many factors, including finances and the type of business pursued, should be considered when deciding on the best possible location. Opening satellite offices in Dubai is a breeze for companies with a mainland presence. That allows them to expand their local presence over time without being tied to a single location.
  • Sort out the legal framework for your company
Legally, foreign entrepreneurs have several options for UAE Mainland Business Setup. On the Mainland, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are the most common type of business entity (LLC). A limited liability company (LLC) is a separate legal entity that can have two or more owners. Suppose you want to do business on the UAE mainland and obtain a commercial or industrial license covering manufacturing activities. In that case, you must establish your business as a limited liability company (LLC). A local sponsor is needed for Dubai Mainland Business Setup. Contrarily, a foreign sponsor is not necessary to establish a professional services firm, and such a firm may be owned entirely by foreign investors.
  • Solicit the help of a sponsor or service agent in the target country
For Dubai Mainland Business Setup, international entrepreneurs previously needed a local sponsor or service agent. Trading as an LLC that has been granted a commercial or industrial trading license requires a local sponsor. Any individual or business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can be your local sponsor. It’s important to note that in both cases, the local sponsor will have a controlling interest (51% or more) in the company.
  • Name your company
One of the most crucial choices a business owner can make is creating a memorable and meaningful name for their company that reflects their brand and professional ideals. Many things must be taken into account when traveling to the UAE. Using profanity, bringing up religion, or making snide comments about other groups is strictly prohibited. Your business name can only contain your full name.
  • Send in your application for a commercial license on the Mainland
The next step is to apply for a DED trade license on the Mainland. An application for a business license necessitates the submission of several supporting materials. Among these documents is an application for an appointment, a memorandum of sponsor arrangements, a breakdown of ownership among partners, and shareholder visas.
  • Obtain your office space
After obtaining a business trading license, the next step is to find suitable office space. On the Mainland of the United Arab Emirates, serviced offices typically belong to a third party and come fully furnished and equipped. Offices typically provide workstations, phones, internet, and a receptionist. In most cases, the monthly rent you pay will also cover the cost of using the building’s facilities and equipment.
  • Make sure you get the correct visas by applying for them
The number of mainland UAE business visas that can be applied for is unlimited. However, the need for office space should be proportional to the number of visas sought. The standard is 100 square feet of office or warehouse space per employee, per visa. If you operate a mainland UAE business, you can get visas for your family members and domestic workers (maids, drivers, etc.). Investor visas are available to foreign business owners who set up shop in the UAE proper, allowing them and their families to stay for up to three years.
  • Engage the services of a consultant who specializes in business formation
Legal and company formation expertise is essential when establishing a mainland company in the UAE. The UAE Mainland Business Setup process can be simplified when an international entrepreneur works with a local consultant. Get in touch with Future Vision. Our consultants can help you achieve your business objectives through a joint effort. With our help, you can confidently launch your business on the Mainland of the UAE.

Business Setup in DUBAI MAINLAND

The City of Dubai is the most urbanized in the world and is found in the northeastern United Arab Emirates. It is the commercial and cultural center of the Middle East on a global scale. Leisure, food manufacturing, property investment, import/export commerce, financial services, and other industries in Dubai contribute significantly to the city's GDP, making it one of the world's rapidly expanding economies.

Multiple types of licenses and partnerships are permissible on the Dubai mainland. Single-Owner Business, Civil-Works Corporation, or Limited Liability Company are the three possible organizational structures.

For Dubai Mainland Business Setup, there must be a local sponsor for a Limited Liability Company, and that sponsor must put up 51% of the company's capital. The remaining 49% can be split between any number of other investors. For investors to legally establish a Limited Liability Company (LLC) on the Dubai Mainland, they must follow all procedures specified by the DED.

Business Setup in SHARJAH MAINLAND

Sharjah is thriving with economic development and is one of the most rewarding economic destinations that attract foreign investment. Having a fast emerging as a cost-effective alternative to Dubai for setting up a business due to the presence of an International Airport that ensures global air links and dual ports on the west and east coasts of the Arabian Gulf having direct access to North Africa and the Indian Ocean.

In Sharjah mainland, different types of license and partnership are possible. Either you will start with Sole Establishment (single owner), civil works (Multiple foreign owners) or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

A Limited Liability Company must involve a local sponsor who has to contribute 51% of the company’s capital while the remaining 49% is shared between other partners. Investors need to comply with all the legal requirements outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up their Limited Liability Company in Sharjah mainland.

Business Setup in AJMAN MAINLAND

The main industries in Ajman are construction, manufacturing, real estate, retail, transport, and business services. Ajman holds plenty of promises to tourists, owing to varied features of economic development currently prevailing in the emirates. It is witnessing considerable growth and development, just like in the rest of the UAE, and therefore, tourist attractions and activities, including shopping, cultural and shopping opportunities are growing rapidly.

In Ajman mainland, different types of license and partnership are possible. Either you will start with Sole Establishment (single owner), civil works (Multiple foreign owners) or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

A Limited Liability Company must involve a local sponsor who has to contribute 51% of the company’s capital while the remaining 49% is shared between other partners. Investors need to comply with all the legal requirements outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up their Limited Liability Company in Ajman mainland.

Business Setup in ABU DHABI MAINLAND

Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the country's largest emirate with over 1.6 million residents. It is the second most populous city in the federation after Dubai. With an ultra-modern infrastructure which suits to status as the economic and political hub of the UAE, Abu Dhabi perfectly combines its role as a business and tourist destination. From shopping in luxury malls to bartering in traditional souqs; from enjoying the miles of golden beaches, to relaxing in one of the city's many public parks; from the fine dining of the city's 5-star restaurants to the unique pleasure of the desert safari - the options really are endless.

In Abu Dhabi mainland, different types of license and partnership are possible. Either you will start with Sole Establishment (single owner), civil works (Multiple foreign owners) or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

A Limited Liability Company must involve a local sponsor who has to contribute 51% of the company’s capital while the remaining 49% is shared between other partners. Investors need to comply with all the legal requirements outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up their Limited Liability Company in Abu Dhabi mainland.

Business Setup in FUJAIRAH MAINLAND

Fujairah is the only emirate that is located completely on the eastern coast of the UAE along the Gulf of Oman. Its population was 202,667 as of 2014. Fujairah's economy is based on fishing and agriculture. Its land is irrigated by rainwater from the Hajjar Mountains. Due to its strategic position; it is the UAE's only access to the Indian Ocean. It operates a multipurpose port that offers access to major shipping routes of the world making it home to the world's largest livestock shipping companies. Other local industries include mining and stone crushing which have benefited from the recent boom in construction in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Different types of license and partnership are possible in Fujairah. Either you will start with Sole Establishment (single owner), civil works (Multiple foreign owners) or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

A Limited Liability Company must involve a local sponsor who has to contribute 51% of the company’s capital while the remaining 49% is shared between other partners. Investors need to comply with all the legal requirements outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up their Limited Liability Company in Fujairah mainland.

Business Setup in
RAS AL KHAIMAH MAINLAND

Ras Al Khaimah witnesses a large of foreign investors as it is one of the most developed economies in the Emirates that have seen tremendous economic development. RAK has a physical presence in the Emirate builds trust among the natives and help in forging longterm customer relationships and obtaining trade contacts in the UAE. Liberal government policies, state-of-the-art infrastructural development, thriving economy and friendly trade relations with neighboring countries are some of the many factors that attract major foreign investment in RAK.

In Ras Al Khaimah mainland, different types of license and partnership are possible. Either you will start with Sole Establishment (single owner), civil works (Multiple foreign owners) or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

A Limited Liability Company must involve a local sponsor who has to contribute 51% of the company’s capital while the remaining 49% is shared between other partners. Investors need to comply with all the legal requirements outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up their Limited Liability Company in Ras Al Khaimah mainland.

Business Setup in
UMM AL QUWAIN MAINLAND

In Umm Al Quwain, the first poultry farm in the UAE was established in Falaj Al Mualla. It is considered a key supplier of poultry and dairy products to the local market. Fishing is a key contributor to the economy of Umm Al Quwain. The emirate exports seafood throughout Europe and Middle East.

Different types of license and partnership are possible in Umm al Quwain. Either you will start with Sole Establishment (single owner), civil works (Multiple foreign owners) or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

A Limited Liability Company must involve a local sponsor who has to contribute 51% of the company’s capital while the remaining 49% is shared between other partners. Investors need to comply with all the legal requirements outlined by the Department of Economic Development (DED) to set up their Limited Liability Company in UMM AL QUWAIN mainland.

Contact:
Working Hours:
Monday-Friday: 09:00AM - 05:00PM
Address:
Office 1510, 15th floor, Opal Tower, Business Bay, P.O.Box 1194 Dubai, UAE

Request a Call Back






    Call us now